When you have questions, we have answers. You can simply call, e-mail, or stop by our office and talk with us – in fact, we prefer to sit across the table and chat with you. We believe building relationships is the key to earning your trust and your business.
You can count on us to be there for all of your tax and accounting needs. We have decades of experience working with people on an individual basis, providing assistance on everything from tax planning and filings to retirement and estate planning. We can also help clients navigate the estate administration probate process. We plan to be in business for the long haul, and have assembled a robust staff of professionals that are dedicated to helping you. Even if you move out of state, we will still be there for you.
Things we can help with:
- Tax planning and preparation
- Assisting estate executors and administrators
- Accounting filings related to probate requirement
- Estate and gift tax return preparation
- IRS correspondence, audits, and collection issues